Find unique spaces at the lowest prices
Our temporary use projects offer unique opportunities to flexible, independent and decisive people looking for working, living or retail space at an extraordinarily competitive price:
- Cheapest space in Switzerland
- We offer diverse rooms and space in a broad range of real estate: single- or multi-family homes, mansions, office buildings, industrial sites or retail spaces
- Our projects often bring together a broad palette of people and activities under one roof – a great environment for interesting new contacts and opportunities
- Users with a positive track record will be in a pole position for rooms and space in future temporary use projects.
Working in our temporary use projects
Our projects are perfectly suited to start new projects. Studio Sundaze, for example, uses a former factory in Siebnen, Kanton Schwyz, to combine surfing and design and launch their furniture brand.Learn more about Siebnen
What you need to know
We usually do not enter into lease agreements but rely on lend to use agreements (Gebrauchsleihvertrag, art. 305 seq. Swiss Code of Obligations).
- Lend to use instead of lease agreements means significantly lower costs for you (you will pay a contribution to cover running costs rather than rent)
- As a consequence, under a lend to use agreement you owe more care, initiative, solidarity and readiness to help yourself and others than under a lease agreement
- Protective measures typical for lease agreements – such as the right to demand an extension of the lease under certain circumstances – do not exist if property is borrowed to use rather than leased.
We choose temporary users carefully. So please be patient: We will contact you after checking all the applications.
Living in temporary use projects
Residential space in temporary use has may advantages: Unique spaces, great cost saving potential and fun neighbors. Tanja used her space in Heidenkeller to save up some money and meet new people.Learn more about Heidenkeller